QuickBooks is considered the most advanced accounting software with exceptional support services which are accessible 24×7. QuickBooks offers the Users with the best features and tools to deal with the business requirements and market trends. However, with such range of features come different errors such as the QuickBooks Error 1327. But you do not have to worry about the QuickBooks Error 1327 as you can get instant Support Services for it. Intuit emphasizes on user experience and that is why they provide QuickBooks Support Services 24×7 and 365 days so that your work does not get affected. You can call on the toll-free QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1-888-382-9112 to get in touch with us.
The Error 1327 typically appears on your own display when you are trying to install, uninstall, or update your QuickBooks. The error message on your display will be:
“Error 1327: The drive [drive letter] is invalid”
Causes Of The QuickBooks Error 1327
There are a few reasons which could cause the QB Error 1327 error to appear on your own display and they are given below:
- QuickBooks is not able to access the drive which is mentioned in the error message.
- Your desktop or laptop got disconnected from the network drive while the installation process was running.
- The User disconnected the portable storage device such a Thumb drive or a Pen drive.
After a long survey, we have come to the conclusion that these are the only causes for the QuickBooks Error 1327. Now, we will help you in fixing this error.
How To Fix The QuickBooks Error Code 1327?
Solution 1: Install While Logged Off The Network
- Press the Window key+R keys simultaneously. The Run dialog box will appear on your display.
- Type Control Panel in the search field and press enter.
- Head to Network and Sharing Center.
- Select the Change adapter settings option.
- Now, carefully disable all of the Adapters. Right-click on the adapters and choose disable.
- Do not close the window after you have disabled all the adapters.
- Now, try again to install QuickBooks on your desktop.
- Once QuickBooks is successfully installed on your computer, head to Network connections.
- Now, right-click on the adapters and choose the enable option.
Solution 2: Make a New Windows User
You can also choose to create a new Admin on your computer. Try to install your QuickBooks in the newly created Admin account. Create a new admin account by performing these steps:
- Press the windows key and type control panel. Press Enter key.
- Go to Accounts and click on Family and Other People.
- Add a new user.
In case, you run into any issue and need support, get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Solution 3: Repair Registry Damage
Note: registry files are a crucial part of QuickBooks and any wrong step can cause permanent damages. We recommend that you contact us if you are new to troubleshooting or registry files.
- Open the run dialog box on your display by pressing the Windows+R keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Now, type cmd in the search field and hit enter.
- The command prompt window will appear on your screen.
- Type regedit in the cmd window and hit enter
- Go to the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders.
- Search for the key linked to the QuickBooks Error 1327 in the registry editor.
- Replace the incorrect drive names to C:\.
- Now, you must save the backup key in a folder on your local storage device.
- Install the key.
- Reboot your computer.
QuickBooks Support Services For Error 1327
The QuickBooks ProAdvisors of getenterprisesupport recommend these three solutions for fixing the QB Error 1327. We hope that you were able to resolve this error by implementing the steps. If that is not the case, get in touch with us by calling on QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-382-9112.