QuickBooks Scan Manager is a feature that comes with your software copy and it enables you to attach files to the Sales receipt, bills, invoices, and other transactions. In this blog post, you will learn how to set up Scan Manager and also how to fix the errors that one can run into while using it.
If you do not have the time or energy to go through the entire post and are looking for a quick fix then call on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-382-9112.
How To Set Up QuickBooks Scan Manager?
If you just purchased a new scanner or need to scan documents then you need to set up QB Scan Manager for QuickBooks Attached Documents.
Note: You have to use a TWAIN-compliant scanner with QB Scan Manager.
Setting up QB Scan Manager is a very simple and easy to implement process. It is a two-step process both of which are given below.
Step 1: Create Your Scan Profile
- Go to the QuickBooks icon bar and click on Docs.
- Choose to scan a document in the Doc center.
- Choose the right Scan Profile or click on New to create a new profile.
- Now, you want to edit the name of your profile.
- Click on Continue.
- Set the profile settings according to your needs.
- Click on Save.
Step 2: Set Up And Test Your Scanner
- Select a profile.
- Go to the Select Scanner Window and click on Scanner Setup Wizard.
- If you cannot see your scanners listed then download the latest scanner database.
- Select the suitable mode. Most people select the Normal Mode.
- Mark the Perform Tests box and tap on Next.
- Choose the test that you wish to run, then click on Next twice to start testing your scanner.
- A test page will open on your screen which will read “Your scanner document here.”
- Mark the Repeat this test in order to check all boxes
- Click on Next to continue with the process of testing in other modes also.
If all the modes are successfully tested then you are ready to use your scanner with QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Scan Manager Compatible Scanners
Here is a list of scanners that can work with QuickBooks. These scanners can be utilized to scan documents and invoices within QuickBooks.
|1||Brother MFC 7820|
|2||Canon Lide 600|
|4||HP Laserjet 3030|
|5||HP Deskjet 3050A|
|6||HP Deskjet F4180|
|7||Epson Perfection 2450|
|8||Epson Perfection Scan GT-2500|
|9||Fujitsu ScanPartner Fi-5110CU|
|10||Epson Stylus NX430|
|11||Kodak Hero 3.1|
|12||Visioneer Strobe XP300|
QuickBooks Scan Manager Issues
We receive quite a few calls on our QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number +1-888-382-9112 on regular basis regarding the issues with scanners. You can get in touch with us if you need any help with setting up a scanner or fixing any issues.
Some of the common issues:
- QuickBooks Scanner could not be selected.
- QuickBooks Scan Manager has stopped working.
In both the cases, we advise you to contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors by dialing +1-888-382-9112.
QuickBooks Scan Manager Not Working
If you are getting the error message:
“Could not scan. TWAIN driver not found.” Then follow these steps:
- Make sure that you are using a TWAIN Compliant scanner.
- Check whether the scanner is working or not.
- Check if the problem if with QuickBooks only or the scanner.
- Contact us if the problem persists.
QuickBooks Error 281, 1
If you are encountering this error on your screen while using the Scan Manager, perform the below-given solutions:
- Delete the Scan Profile and create a new one.
- Change the User Account settings.
- Repair your QuickBooks and then try again.
- Reinstall QuickBooks using Clean Install and try again.
- Contact us for support.
Technical Support for QuickBooks Scan Manager
If you need help with your QuickBooks Scan Manager or QBs in general, you should dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-382-9112 without thinking twice.
The Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors will set up the scanner for you and also help you in keeping your QB free from any error or issue.