QuickBooks has garnered the utmost respect and trust of its Users by providing innumerable highly effective features and regular updates. QuickBooks provides advanced accounting and management tools which are used by all sizes of businesses.QuickBooks runs on a very intricate algorithm and if the syntax of the software is not followed, errors will pop-up on your screen. One such error is the QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC 1085. We understand how frustrating it is to face an error when you are trying to get work done.
That is why; we have created this in-depth guide following which you can resolve the error swiftly so that it won’t dampen your work.
If you are not comfortable following the technical steps, you can simply dial the QuickBooks Enterprise Technical Support Number and talk to our QuickBooks Experts.
QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC 1085 is related to the log files of your QuickBooks. Generally, Users face this error when they someone tries to open your company file but have the latest release installed onto their system. If you are facing this error, you won’t be able to file the logs and the web connector will keep working.
Now, that we understand what the error is, let us talk about how to resolve this error.
Solution 1: If your data is not connected to any third-party software/application, follow this solution
- Run your computer in the administrator mode.
- Go to Program Data > Microsoft > Windows > Start menu > Program > Startup, for Windows 8, 7 and vista.
- If you using the Windows XP operating system go to: Documents and settings > All users > Start Menu > Program > Startup.
- Now, you have to format the QuickBooks Web Connector and restart your system.
- See to it whether your QuickBooks is creating the log files or not.
Solution 2: If your data is connected to any third-party software/application, follow this solution
- Exit your QuickBooks.
- Close your Web connector.
- Navigate to Program Data > Intuit > QBWebconnector >log for Windows 8, 7 and Vista.
- If you are using the Windows XP operating system go to c: /Documents and settings/All users/Application Data/Intuit/QBWebconnector/log.
- Now, you have the rename the file QBCLOG.TXT to QBCLOG.TXL.OLD.
- In the next step, you have to restart the Web Connector.
- Now, restart your computer.
- Login into QuickBooks and in the third-party applications to see if QuickBooks is creating the log files.
If the above-mentioned solutions have not worked for you, then it might be possible that you are facing a more severe problem. In that scenario, Intuit recommends its Users to contact the QuickBooks Experts by dialing the QuickBooks Enterprise Customer Support at +1888-557-6950. You can rest assure your QuickBooks is in safe hands and they will resolve the errors and also run a deep scan to find out any hidden issues with your QuickBooks.